Join us for All Things Artful: 4th annual Arts Festival, Amarillo Art INSTITUTE fundraiser to support the institute’s educational programming and scholarship fund on Saturday, July 11th from 4:00 – 7:00 pm. The event will be held in Sunset Center’s sculpture garden and Amarillo Art Institute, 3701 Plains Blvd in Amarillo.
Davy Knapp will be showing a fine art portrait exhibit titled “A Boy & His Dog” at All Things Artful event on July 11th.
Silent Auction Item: You will have the opportunity to bid on an original Davy Knapp 11 x 14 painting-like portrait that is a dramatic, unique, and beautiful marriage between a photo and a painting…value is $3000.
All Things Artful will highlight the art of the handmade, and include everything from various art demonstrations, to locally produced artisan foods right from the source! There will be samples to try, and live homegrown Texas Bluegrass music by the well-known Boxcar Bandits. Texas wines will be featured, with several wineries offering tastings. Specialty coffee, bottled wine, baked goods, as well as locally raised beef will be on sale for attendees to take away. In addition, guests will be able to indulge in homemade ice cream, and keep a unique handmade bowl filled with their choice of flavors for each full-price admission paid.
Come and celebrate the arts in all their forms, from traditional painting and pottery to the art of producing delicious and healthful homegrown, and homemade delicacies, while at the same time supporting the Amarillo Art Institute.
Silent Auction items currently without photos.
- Picnic Basket for 2 – with a bottle of wine and 2 $10 gift cards to Eat-Rite
- Against the Wall – $100 gift certificate
- Wine Basket for 2 – with a bottle of wine, book on wine & 2 handpainted wine glasses
- 3-hr Private Art Lesson from Emin Abbasov
- Eric Berg – 2-hr Live Living-Room Concert]
- Ceramic plate form Chalice Abbey
- 8 handmade alcohol ink greeting cards made by Nina Stein
- Pendant by Susan Stokes
- Country Western Dance Lessons with Gary & Johnna Luther
- John Eder – framed Chinese Brush Painting – ‘Wise Old Man’
- Original Oil on Canvas by Rod Getman – Rocky Mountain Stream
Since 2004, The Amarillo Art Institute has been dedicated to providing educational experiences that will challenge student artists and art lovers of all ages and skill levels to reach their creative potential and develop awareness and appreciation of the visual arts. Our mission is to inspire, educate, and enrich lives through art.
Tickets are $40.00 per guest and $10 per child 10 years old & under
For information & Tickets call (806) 354-8802