Dear friends of Amarillo Art Institute,
Amarillo Art Institute (AAI) is growing and moving forward in new and exciting directions. We are creating many new classes and workshops and we are working to get our space in order for creativity to flow! If you or a friend knows of anyone who has any extra of the following items now or in the near future, AAI would very gratefully be able to put them to use!
- Kitchen; 3 Coffee Pots, Salvaged Kitchen Cabinets (top and bottom) Any serving/cooking pieces, and other items to shape up our kitchen.
- Model Quality Lighting (light fixtures and stands for workshops and classes). Costumes, heater for live models for Open Studio, workshops and classes.
- Art Supply Room: Aprons, Smocks, Men’s Short-sleeve Button-up Shirts, Canvases, Masonite Board, Table Easels, Mirrors, Watercolor Paper, Sketch Pads, Cardstock, Butcher Paper, Any Size of Cabinet Doors (new/used), Frames of any size, Crayons, Pastels, Colored Pencils, Acrylic Paints, Oils, Watercolors, Paintbrushes, Balloons, Yarn, Ribbon, Sponges, and any art supplies that be of use in the Institute, interesting objects and any flowers/floral arrangements for still life painting. And, any supplies you are inclined to share that I have not identified!
- Digital Cameras, 4 Sofas, 6 Lamps, 2 Coffee Tables, 6 Floor Lamps,
- Sound System for school, Radio/Stereo – CD’s
- Rugs, Vacuum, Air Compressor, Shop Vac, Tools—specifically a drill.
Please join us in supporting and promoting the visual arts in the Amarillo community. Thank you for being a part of Amarillo Art Institute!
We inspire, educate, and enrich lives through ART!
Please call me if you have any questions. 806.354.8802
Director of Amarillo Art Institute