|AAI continues to practice the guidelines below, please read: |
1. Students may enter main doors through the sculpture garden or the back door located near the loading dock. These doors will be unlocked 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. M-F. Both doors will be labeled with signs.
2. Work to keep at least 6 feet of distance between you and others at all times.
3. When using the restroom, please use the cleaning supplies provided to wipe down door handles and faucet handles after use. Leave the lights on in the bathroom and doors propped open unless you are the last person to leave.
4. When you have finished at your area, wipe down your station, including easels, chairs, tables, wheels, and any tools you may have used (clay). There are cleaning supplies provided at a station toward the back of the school.
5. If you feel sick, have a fever, cough, etc. please STAY HOME. There will be a no-touch thermometer provided for use. Guidelines are if your temperature is at 100.4 degrees or higher you should stay home until fever-free for 3 days.
6. Masks will be required during classes to help students and instructors stay safe. If you are able to, please take your items home with you when you leave.
7. After using the Keurig coffee machine or kitchen, wipe down the area.
*Remember – Amarillo Art Institute members receive a discount on all classes and workshops! Register Now!
Fluid Art: Alcohol Inks & Acrylic Pours with Lunell Gilley$115.00 Add to cart
Drawing Class with Andrew Nunn$145.00 Add to cart
Encaustic Painting Class with Mandy Gregory$155.00 Add to cart
Acrylics with Michael Longhofer$155.00 Add to cart
Vance McSwain – Beginner to Experienced Oil Painting$155.00 Add to cart
Nannette Pilcher – Adult Clay Class – Ongoing$180.00 Add to cart
Clay Class with Alex Gregory$180.00 Add to cart
Life Drawing/Painting from Live ModelRead more